Skip to Main Content

City of Cave Junction Home

Headlines

Cave Junction Oregon Official Website

The City of Cave Junction adopted their first Charter in 1946 and became incorporated in 1948. The 1950 U.S. Census counted 283 residents. In approximately 100 years, this site has been transformed from unexplored wilderness to the second largest of two cities in Josephine County.

Key Topics